ACRE believes enterprise capabilities should be treated with the same respect as numeracy and literacy for all students. We enable this through Social Enterprise Schools – a program that we developed in partnership with the Social Enterprise Academy.
Social Enterprise Schools is a practical, student-led experience that develops citizenship and enterprise capabilities. It brings students, teachers, local entrepreneurs and community leaders together to develop skills, build confidence and make a positive social impact.
Join a Q&A session about the 2021 program
In response to increased demand, the team from Social Enterprise Academy Australia is hosting open information and Q & A sessions for teachers and principals who are interested in joining Social Enterprise Schools in 2021.
• Tuesday 13th October | 4pm – 4.30pm,
• Thursday 15th October | 9.30am – 10.00am
• Tuesday 20th October | 4pm – 4.30pm
• Thursday 22nd October | 9.30am – 10.00am
• Tuesday 27th October | 4pm – 4.30pm
• Thursday 29th October | 9.30am – 10.00am