Hear about the latest opportunities, priorities and issues facing rural social enterprises across the globe by joining the 2021 SEWF Rural Forum from 27-29 October (Australian time).
ACRE – Australian Centre for Rural Entrepreneurship has contributed to this annual Forum since 2018 and is proud to be again contributing as both an organising partner and presenting in various sessions, including:
Thursday 28 October
- Brady Cronin (ACRE Board member) will join a panel discussion focussed on the COVID-19 legacy for rural economies
- Matt Pfahlert (ACRE Co-founder and CEO) and Mary-Anne Scully (ACRE Breakout Accelerator + Marketing Manager) will join a session titled “Building rural social enterprise capacity: Part 2 Thrive“
Friday 29 October
- Matt Pfahlert (ACRE Co-founder and CEO) will moderate a panel titled “Enablement models for rural community networks” that will include Peter Ekstedt (SENVIC Regional Manager)
- Clayton Neil (ACRE Co-founder and Chief Operations Officer) will join a panel discussion about “Empowering communities through land and asset ownership”
The 2021 Forum programme will spotlight Canada, while also addressing priorities and issues of rural social enterprise from around the world. Topics will include:
- Young people in rural communities and the next generation
- Community land and land and asset ownership
- Environment and climate change
- Rural leadership
- Indigenous community-based models
- COVID-19: Impacts and opportunities
Learn more about Social Enterprise World Forum here.
View the full 2021 SEWF Rural Forum here.